6 STEPS TO SETTING NEW YEAR GOALS
In one hour you will:
1. Get clear on your goals for 2020 - and beyond
2. Find your WHY. If your WHY is powerful enough you will find the HOW.
3. Identify internal obstacles to achieiving your goals
4. Identify extrernal obstacles to achieiving your goals
5. Get real about what's possible and write your goals down - this is a powerful way to set your intention for the coming year.
6. Set a plan for achieving your goals - including milestones and rewards
Follow up your goal setting with:
Having identified your internal and external obstacles - you will want to make changes so you actually DO what it takes to achieve your goals.
Do you have unhelpful beliefs that hold you back?
Do you have negative emotions that block you?
Do you have old habits that no longer serve you?
Is your strategy for getting what you want counter-productive?
Do you have supportive people around you?
Do you have the right tools to get the job done?
What other resources do you need?
All of these obstacles can be overcome with the right support.
Follow up your overcoming obstacles session with:
We all need support - the cliche that 'no man (or woman) is an island' is a cliche because it's true.
We all interact with other people on a regular basis - so how can you turn doubters into cheerleaders?
How can you gather people onto your team so you feel supported and inspired - while you support and inspire others?
What will it mean for you to exchange love and success with the people around you?
You will find your place and stand your ground - while being a beacon for the success of others. You are stronger that you think - and you are in the right place, right now, to make a difference in the world.